Mortgage Rates Drop | Buyer Interest Up | Home Sales Inventory Up | March 2019 Bruce Clark Orange County Realtor
Mortgage rates see biggest weekly drop in a decade. This is huge for those looking to lock-in a low interest rate! According to CNBC, the average rate on the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to 4.06 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending March 28, 2019, down from last week when it averaged 4.28 percent, according to Freddie Mac.
We are seeing greater buyer interest, even with the recent level of price appreciation. Summer is coming, people are relocating: it’s shaping up to be quite a summer for real estate!
I have been fortunate to work with many excellent lenders and loan broker: don’t hesitate to reach out to any or all of the below:
* Russell Craft | Caliber Home Loans | 714-726-1297 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sean Reynolds | US Bank | 714-600-8286 | Sean.email@example.com
* Robert H. Collins | Wells Fargo | 949-939-3557 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mike Munzing | loan broker | 949-689-5626 | email@example.com
* Maria Kuczynski | Arbor Financial Group | 714-624-6209 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jerry Callihan | Newport Residential Corp. | 949-842-6912 | email@example.com
* Bob Howe | United American Mortgage Corp | 949-250-1300 x152 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Traci Stier | LoanDepot | 714-369-4887 | TStier@loandepot.com
* Sam Isaac | Guaranteed Rate Affinity: O: 949-574-3556 / C: 818-422-8444 | Sam.Isaac@grarate.com
Whether buying, selling or leasing in Orange County, I would enjoy the opportunity to work with you and can be reached out 949-285-1207 / email@example.com.